Sunday, October 10, 2004

The True Meaning of Life 101

Yep, here it is. The long awaited blog. Let go your collective breaths, because I've finally done it. Make sure to tune in frequently, so you don't miss a single, scintillating post. Here you will find all manner of fascinating truths, and possibly fictions as well. Or vice versa.

How does one start a blog, anyway? Simply announce "here I am?" Or is it "Here I am, here I remain?" Fellow Dune geeks will know what I'm talking about.

Well, stay tuned and you'll find out about my sewing successes (and nightmares as well,) current obsessions (Dune Minis, YES!) and everything else I feel like rambling on about. I may also clue you in on which Korean movies to watch and which to avoid (The Quiet Family - ummmm not so much, Lost in the South, Mission: Return Home - or something like that - Yes!) In fact, while I'm on that subject, why is it that Korean movie scripts usually kill someone off? Are they all controlled by Disney or what? If you are clueless as to what I mean by that Disney crack, pick up any Disney movie from the last 12 yrs or so and watch it. Somebody will snuff it in the film, I guarantee it. If they don't snuff it in the film, it's because they're already dead. (a la Lilo and Stitch's parents.)

Oh yeah - the answer is 42...


No comments: