Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Fact or Fiction?

John has been helping me proof my stories, which is awesome, because I am truly sick to death of re-reading, PLUS, since I know what it says, I read words I meant to put there but missed. D'oh! He catches the missing words for me AND adds suggestions from an outsider's point of view, which is great since I know the story too well to be able to see what is clear and what isn't sometimes. I do have to remind him that the character is "her" and not "me." This is fiction! In the meantime, I continue to be inspired and to write! Yay! I do find myself surfing for inspiration sometimes, but it works, so, whatever!

Trillian is busy killing - well, I can't actually tell what it is, because it's engulfed in her many-toed paws. The girl has 24 toes! Impressive!

I realised the other day that I live in the wrong country. See?

(Ha! Beat that, Sheila! Yes, each word links to a diff pic)

Then again, we have our merits here. . .

The draft by the viewing port is getting downright frigid. I think I need to hang a blanket in the window or something! Or maybe I'll just click on all those hot guys. . .








No comments: