Saturday, October 15, 2005

Showin' Some Leg

Some bruises: (they're fading)





and




In other news, we got the hanging chair up!!! Woo Hoo!!!! Wink, wink, nudge, nudge, know what I mean, say no more? Bwa ha ha ha!

We shuffled around all the bedroom furniture and I think this is going to be great! There's the added benefit of not having the bed viewable from the windows beside the front door when our bedroom door is open.

Tonight we played Harry Potter Scene it with friends, and had a great time. It made me think that we might like the new Star Wars Trivial Pursuit game after all. I had been avoiding it cuz it runs off a DVD and seemed less "board-game-like." But now I'm thinking maybe it would be cool!

Got a silly movie to watch this evening. A guy at the video store saw me getting it and said it's funny. We shall see. . .

1 comment:

C said...

Dude, no offense (OK, maybe a little bit) WTH does that have to do with anything?

I don't like spam.