Tuesday, November 15, 2005

He is SO The Man!!!

My husband is SO The Man! He just walked in with the 2 DVD set of the Widescreen version of The Phantom of the Opera. Woo Hoo!! Big, BIG reward for him tonight after TKD - especially if he wears a black cloak. ;o)

I started Fishy on the first Geronimo Stilton book today and noticed that he has become a REALLY good reader. The book seems a good fit for him. The series is translated from the original Italian books and from what I've read, the humour is captivated and translated very well.

Prawn's doing well with her reading, too. She read a bunch of her Reading House strip words to me today and then we (mostly she) read the 4 stories in Piggy and Dad. Not bad for a girlie not yet 4 years old. :o)

I had fun talking to the TKD mama who introduced me to POTO today while our kids did the homeschool class. She's as obsessed as I am. :o)

Gotta eat something so I have energy for class tonight. . . (and after. . .)




No comments: