Sunday, November 20, 2005

Sore and Happy

I woke up with delicious soreness this morning. You know that feeling of having worked really hard the previous day and just having streaks and stretches of soreness throughout your muscles? That and a sense of accomplishment. *grin*

All the soreness is in my upper body except for a touch of it in my hamstrings. Even though we did roughly 500 kicks, I think my legs are just used to it now. The upper body soreness comes from doing the extra block/punch combos in conjunction with kicks.

Today we're off to the BX for a bit and then home. We'll do some work on the shooting script on the way up, so I need to get my bum in gear and grab what I need to take. Not sure what we'll do later. At some point this week, we need to go swimming.

Dzai dzien!

No comments: