Friday, December 02, 2005

Listen to this music!!

You really, really should check this out. If you open up another window, you can click "Music On" in the left sidebar and jet let it go. Sigh. Sheila, you're going to love it. I need the soundtrack. It's perfect writing music. If you like it, there's a bit more under the Music link near the top of the left sidebar. It takes you to a page where you can choose Sample1 or Sample2.

Ow. The tops of my feet are bruised from sparing tonight (kicked my opponent in the elbows) and my left knee hurts where I clashed it with my other opponent's knee. Oy. But it sure was fun. *grin* I got a couple good kicks in the back. Owie - no hogu there to protect me. But I don't think I got bruised. Maybe on the bum, though. I guess I'll see when I suit up to go swimming tomorrow. I'm feeling so much more energy when I spar! Tonight we did three-step for the first half hour and then free sparring. That's the hardest way to come into free sparring cuz you're dragging from all the constant kicking in three-step, but I found myself surprisingly energetic. Yay.

One of the dads from the class before ours was reading a Star Wars book - the novelisation of III. He said it's really well done, so I'm going to have to check it out. He liked Labyrinth of Evil and I did, too, so I bet I'll like this one. In case I forgot to mention it before, I've been a total Star Wars geek since I was 9. My dad read us the novelisation of the first book at the table and I've been hooked ever since. It was the first movie I ever saw in a theatre. I was 10. The year was 1979. What memories.

Not a whole lot going on. I hope my legs and hips don't seize up by morning from all the hard work tonight. Swimming is always good for that, anyway, I think.

Ciao for now. . .

No comments: