Sunday, January 08, 2006

Chewing My Coffee, Captain Underpants

I don't think there are supposed to be grounds in my coffee. Interesting to chew one's coffee, though. Not really bad, just different. Does that mean the grind is too small for the press? I don't drink it often enough to remember if that happens everytime I use the press. :oP

I'm not nearly as sore as I thought I'd be this morning. Last night it got to the point that I thought I'd actually have trouble walking today, but that must have been the worst of it. Whew. Still sore, but I think I'm improving.

She and E, how was the wedding gig yesterday? Was Olbrich nice and tropical? I could use tropical about now. Still, we're through the 1st week of January and it's been pretty decent. Only 2 months left, really, before we can expect some Spring-ish stuff, so I can't complain.

We're going to pull wires (through the walls) for the surround sound today. Should be - well, not very interesting, really. But the results should be cool. We'll celebrate (if all goes well) by watching a nice loud movie like Star Wars cranked right up.

I also need to get the tree down. I'm so not motivated. I'll enlist the younglings, though. We can put on some rousing music. Or maybe we'll put Bob (see sidebar) in and crank him up loud. I love that "I'd get hit by a truck for you" song!

We haven't actually read any of the Captain Underpants books, but I think the name generators are fun. :o) There are actually a bunch of different ones out there. The original one would change everyone's name to something silly EXCEPT for Englebert Humperdinck. The chart was specifically designed to give him the same name. Brilliant! :o)

What's your Captain Underpants name?

THE NAME CHANGE-O-CHART 2000

First Chart:
Use the first letter of your first name to determine your NEW first name:
A-Stinky B-Lumpy C-Buttercup D-Gidget E-Crusty F-Greasy G-Fluffy H-Cheeseball I-Chim-Chim J-Poopsie K-Flunky L-Bogger M-Pinky N-Zippy O-Goober P-Doofus Q-Slimy R-Loopy S-Snotty T-Falafel U-Dorky V-Squeezit W-Oprah X-Skipper Y-Dinky Z-Zsa-Zsa


Second Chart:
Use the first letter of your last name to determine the first half of you NEW last name:
A-Diaper B-Toilet C-Giggle D-Bubble E-Girdle F-Barf G-Lizard H-Waffle I-Cootie J-Monkey K-Potty L-Liver M-Banana N-Rhino O-Burger P-Hamster Q-Toad R-Gizzard S-Pizza T-Gerbil U-Chicken V-Pickle W-Chuckle X-Tofu Y-Gorilla Z-Stinker


Third Chart:
Use the last letter of your last name to determine the second half of your NEW last name:
A-Head B-Mouth C-Face D-Nose E-Tush F-Breath G-Pants H-Shorts I-Lips J-Honker K-Butt L-Brain M-Tushie N-Chunks O-Hiney P-Biscuits Q-Toes R-Buns S-Fanny T-Sniffer U-Sprinkles V-Kisser W-Squirt X-Humperdink Y-Brains Z-Juice

Haha - just realised this is not a UK-approved version, LOL! To UKers who were unaware of this, "fanny" here is like a Grandma's word for bum. Really. It's quite mundane. I expect everyone's laughed at us Yanks (with fanny packs!) enough by now that you all know that.

Buttercup BananaBrains signing off. . .

No comments: