Wednesday, February 08, 2006

JFF = Just For Fun

A survey I stole from Kitkat to fill in:

What is the middle name of the first person you ever slept with?
Easy! Alberic.

What kind of underwear are you wearing and what color?
Pink satin Hello Kitty G-string/V-string. The cheerleader one.

What is the song you want played at your funeral?
While I'm not actively planning to ever expire, I suppose if I did I wouldn't care WHAT was playing. How about "The Day Pat Murphy Died" by Great Big Sea, and there should be a lot of hard liquor and general festivity. Maybe togas should be required attire to further lighten the atmosphere. Or blue Christmas lights. (aha ha! lighten!! I crack myself up. Mostly cuz I didn't intend it that way. See Ford Prefect over there -->)

What would your last meal be before getting executed?
Something to make me invisible, or able to walk through walls, or deadly to touch (temporarily)

Beatles or Stones?
Sting

If you had to pick one person on earth who should die, who would it be?
The @#%@ that made the child prn blog mentioned some time ago. Though I'd rather just beat him within an inch of death. Not comfortable actually taking away a life or being responsible for that.

What is the thing most important to you (as far as physical) about the preferred sex?
Personality. Alpha-male.
OK, um, in decent shape - not a blob.

If you could have any super power what would it be?
Flight!

Favorite hangover cure?
I don't have one, but if I did, it would be that concoction Jeeves makes.

How many drinks does it take to get you drunk?
2 or 3 on a not-empty stomach.

Hair color you'd most like someone you're dating to have?
Not dating, but I like shaved or dark. Daniel Craig being the exception to the rule.

If you had to be blind or deaf?
Neaf
Do I really have to choose blind or deaf? I guess deaf so I could still do TKD. What would I do without POTO and everything else I listen to? Argh!

Do you have any psychiatric problems?
Depends on who you ask.

Siblings that should go to rehab?
None. For drugs or alcohol anyway. My sis has a linguistics addiction but there's no 12 step for that yet. She's very cunning, so people don't generally mind.

Least favorite month?
Usually Feb cuz I'm sick of winter by then, but this one hasn't been so bad.

First movie you can remember seeing as a kid?
*****glorious shining light and hallelujah chorus*****
STAR WARS!!!! First movie I saw in a theatre. I kid you not. I was 10, it had been re-released, we had just moved back to the States. It was verboten to see films in theatres for our religion at the time and we went anyway. George Lucas has been my hero ever since!

Favorite person in the whole world?
My family! (yes, you too She-Ra)

When's the last time you went on a date?
What do you mean by "went?" Like, "went into the bedroom or bathtub for a party?" With 4 kids and not much disposable $, the dates happen at home. But dh cooks wicked awesome food and we like creativity, so I think that counts. Um, last night. Plus a hot date lined up for tonight, LOL!

Do you like violent movies or dirty movies?
Is this a choice Q or a "do you like either of these" Q? If it's a choice, I'll go with violent for plot reasons. Once you've seen a few of the others, you've seen them all. Given my druthers, I don't really like violent ones either, with a few exceptions. Movies like X-men, SW etc. are fine, but I don't like the kind with slo-mo splashing blood or rolling heads, YK? Reindeer Games, for instance, sucked the big wazoo.

Fall or spring?
Yes.

If you are straight, what person of the same sex would you do it with?
I would only entertain that Q if I were drunk, and I prolly wouldn't entertain the actual idea at all.

Where do you want to live when you are old and brittle?
Prolly somewhere warmish. Hope I don't get brittle, but it's funny.

Who is the person you can count on most?
Dh.

If you could date any celebrity past or present, time and age are not factors?
Tricky. If I were single of course, right? There are several with whom I'd require a trial period to make sure they are date-worthy. :oD I believe I've mentioned 2, and a movie a 3rd was in. Of course there are a few others. . . Good thing I don't actually have to make that decision, huh?

What books have you pretended you've read?
I haven't pretended, though I prolly neglected to read some for Lit classes. Mostly I just bit the bullet, installed non-blink eye devices and slogged through. Oh - once I faked it for a History assignment in 10th grade. I realised the period before class that I had unfinished homework. "Describe your life as a student in Leningrad in 1917" (I think that was it.) I totally BSed it - wrote that as a student in Leningrad, I of course didn't speak English and then I wrote the rest of the answer in English words BUT in the Cyrillic alphabet so the teacher couldn't tell what I had written. (I didn't know more than a few words of actual Russian) He gave me full credit "one time" with the "benefit of the doubt." Nice guy. :o)

What's a word you would use to describe your life?
Eclectic.

What did you dream last night?
Ooh, la, la. Well, it was fun. I initiated something with a guy and we went from there. (see below) Very steamy followed by complete guilt.

Favorite band?
Is Sting a band? Well, that's my choice whether he is or not.

Gotta go. Hot date! :o)

No comments: