Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Monday, Monday, MONdayyyyyyyy!

Woo hoo! The Superbowl substitution was FUN!

Here's something I'm nearly embarrassed to blog about. I don't usually care which celeb is dating/marrying/divorcing/embalming which, but a link came up an Amity's that kinda blows my socks off.

I didn't know that some people think Katie Holmes is not really pregnant. Did you? I still didn't care, really. The post was a link to a pic showing a BUTT ugly ensemble she was wearing that was low rise jeans over either a unitard/gigantic baby onesie, or big a$$ maternity bloomers. (too big to call 'em panties) But then I realised that the point was not so much the hideosity of the ensemble as the question as to whether she's really knocked up. Well, I didn't get it. Not from that pic anyway, so I clicked around and OMG. Have you seen this?

So I guess I'm really skeptical about the pregnancy now. I mean, look at Oct compared to Dec. (esp Dec 5) and then Jan 13 compared to 15. Whassup with that?!?!? So is their baby coming via rocketship or what? And why pretend? Which is the biggest thing making me still wonder if she really *is* pg. I mean, why would anyone fake that?

It's a bummer that Cruise kinda wacked out. I still think he's pretty hot, but it's hard to pretend that he's not insane. Somehow that detracts from his hotness. (I know, I know, that's not very PC of me. Insane folks are peeps, too.) I can see how the actors get sucked into strange stuff, though. It must be a very lonely life. I bet they crave honest social settings (rather than hangers-on and sycophants,) and family-type situations.

Huh. I thought I had more to say than that. Guess not. Musta gotten kicked too hard in the head tonight.




8 comments:

Jay said...

I'm not really sure if the cult known as scientology qualifies as an "honest social setting", but otherwise, you do have a point.

I think those photos are just out of sequence. Just cause someone labelled them with dates doesn't mean much. I mean, her face looks like it's gained weight...aint no faking that.

begins with v said...

yeah, the craziness kinda made him not so hot anymore to me. I can't believe those pics! But you have to wonder if that is just a photoshop thing

C said...

Yeah, Slade and Jay, I was wondering about the dates or phtotshopping too and didn't quite care enough to poke around and try to find documentation. There are prolly dated pics from various media sources that you'd be able to determine dates with. I thought that about the face, too, Jay. Except it's really most noticable in Dec 14 and not at all on the 17th. (but if they're just out of sequence that would explain it) Maybe I'll click around more if I get bored, LOL!

C said...

PS good point about the scientology thing, Jay! :oP

Anonymous said...

The phrase, "it's hard to pretend that he's not insane," really made me laugh. It's like, at this point, there's no doubt. He's nuts.

I can sort of understand the Scientology bit too, but I never understand any fanatics. It's fanaticism that strikes me as being weird.

Faltenin said...

"And thou shalt bear the prophet, Hubbard born again..."

I'm worried for poor Katie. Where's my "Run, Katie, Run!" T-shirt?

BTW Candy girl, saw just the right bumper sticker for you...

www.jinx.com/scripts/details.asp?affid=-1&s=1&productID=337

~A4O~ said...

A fish called Wanda, I remember watching that movie as a kid. The part when he starts blowing into the boot, hahaha. That brought back some memories. Take care...

C said...

Faltenin, that's an AWESOME bumper sticker. :oD

Heh - I saw a "Free Katie" shirt when I did, indeed, get bored and start looking for dated pics today.

Scribe, I HEART a Fish Called Wanda. One of my all time faves!! but that's Kevin Kline, you know (who is also hot, and, AFAIK NOT insane! Yay!) :o) Or maybe you are just commenting on it from my profile. Anyhoo, thanks for stopping by. :)