Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Happiness is. . .

. . . a Good Movie. I'm so glad I grabbed this one at the library. A wonderful, thought-provoking story, beautiful people; what's not to love? It fits very well into my Jane Austen phase.

. . . a Good Book. I love the way Gregory Maguire can turn a phrase. I appreciate the writing as much as the story, and you don't come across books like that very often.

. . . a Good Reader. I mentioned earlier that I was listening to Octavian Nothing. At that point I was only a little way in and found it. . . interesting. Well, it's progressed from interesting to fascinating. Peter Francis James is a fantastic reader. In fact, I'm choosing my next audio book by looking for something he reads. I could listen to him all day.

. . . and a Basket of Warm Kitty >^_^<

2 comments:

SM said...

Awww! Cute kitty!!

And I'm glad that you enjoyed Wicked!!!

C said...

Jet puts up with a lot. ^_^ I'm almost done with the book. I'm really enjoying it and am looking forward to the sequel. :)